Security Engineer - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for Security Engineers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world.
We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
Main Activities :
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Leading incident response activities and investigations into how breaches happen.
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organisation.
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment.
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security.
- Documenting security certification.
What are we looking for :
- 5+ years of experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection.
- Experience with data protection and encryption.
- Experience securing data protection and backups.
- Familiar with writing, reviewing technical policies.
- Previous exposure to Linux and / or Windows Operating Systems, coding languages, and / or Networks.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!