Compensations Analyst - REMOTE WORK |LATAM|
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Compensations Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for Compensations Analysts to join our Human Resources team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details.
It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do :
- Conduct job analysis, evaluation and salary administration to determine appropriate salary grades.
- Supply compensations resources and tools for a successful recruiting process, reward, and talent retention.
- Provide market research when needed.
Here’s what we are looking for :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics, or Finance.
- Experience in similar roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!