Senior Product Owner / R+D - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for outstanding Senior Product Owners to join BairesDev’s Research & Development Team (R&D).
Our R&D team is the essential part of our technology solutions that drive millions in revenue every year, so we only hire the best of the best.
Within the team you’ll find many different challenges : Data analysis, Machine Learning, Desktop, and web developments are some of the most relevant right now, but in order to drive innovation, you’ll notice that new things are coming up every day!
The R&D area is undoubtedly the most interesting and challenging area of the entire company, and although BairesDev is conformed of really talented people in general, here you will find professionals with extensive experience and also intellectual and creative levels, far above average.
We want people to enjoy the trip. Are you ready?
What You Will Do :
- Create and maintain robust product roadmaps and backlogs to create features / epics and user stories. Work with development teams to size and estimate.
- Attend daily scrums to resolve any product roadblocks, answer questions about stories, and validate "done" stories.
- Regularly report status to stakeholders via product demos as well as risks / opportunities.
- Support the sales process and build business cases to ensure product investment.
- Help with analysis and market research when needed to define a product and help the clients.
- Works in multiple phases and multiple projects across a singular client
- Manage the continuous improvement of the product.
- Contribute to establishing and managing the Product Management process.
- Recognize business opportunities and resolve them through technical expertise.
- Be the mediator for the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Manage control and monitoring tools.
- Manage risks and problems.
- Ensure the quality of the products.
Here’s what we are looking for :
- Solid experience in similar roles.
- 5+ years of experience as an Agile Product Owner.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis : capturing functional requirements, understanding user pain points.
- Additional experience either as a Project Manager or Software Developer.
- Experience in product development, from design to testing.
- Experience with both learning existing products, or building them from scratch.
- Results-oriented with negotiation skills and good communication.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!